Advanced 500-series analog stereo VCA compressor with M/S matrix and digital recall
- 3 in 1 compressor - 3 different modes of compression, one original and two based on classic designs.
- 500 series
- Stereo/Dual Mono/MS (with solo function)
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller for digital recall
- 399 onboard presets
- onboard UNDO function
- On board high pass side chain with selectable frequencies
- Wet/Dry for both channels
- 1:2 ratio for Expansion, Transient designing
- Possibility to use different modes on different channels, even different modes on M and S in Mid Side operation.
- This is the most gentle, but versatile mastering compression mode but with very unique attack behavior. It works for the widest range of settings. It is great on Drums, Mix Buss.
-This will be inspired by the classic British VCA buss compressor,
-same ease of use
-It has all additional functions mentioned above, plus variable attack and release ratio.
-Classic aggressive American compression based on a classic 160A
-Attack and release parameters do not display as they are fixed
-It has all additional functions mentioned above vs. the original.
Operating Level: +4dBu
Maximum Input: +22 dBu
Maximum Output: +22 dBu (THD <1%)
Max Gain Reduction: 25dB
Ratios: 1.5, 2, 4, 6:1 + expander 1:2
Makeup Gain: -10dB/+20dB
Attack Time: 0.1 – 250ms (mode dependent)
Release Time: 0.01 – 1,3s + auto (mode dependent)
Sidechain Filter: OFF, 60Hz, 120Hz, External
Input impedance: 10kohm + 10kohm (for balanced signal)
Output Impedance: 75ohm + 75ohm (Quasi-floating balanced output)
Frequency response: 5Hz to 20kHz; +/- 0.1dB
THD+N: <0.01%, +4 dBu, 20-20 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW
CMRR: 70 dB @ 1 kHz
Crosstalk: -91 dB, 20-20kHz, +18 dBu, channel-to-channel
Maximum power consumption: 8W (250mA@+16V, 250mA@-16V for both slots)
Shipping weight: 1,3kg
Dimensions: 13.3cm x 7.6cm x 15.8cm