Bettermaker 232P MK II
Analog mastering equalizer with digital recall
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous Pultec sections, 2 Highpass filters and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges.
- Pultec section - Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- 24dB/Oct Highpass filter, the only one on the market
- 4 Parametric filters (2 on each channel) covering form 15Hz to 15kHz.
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- AU, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 & 64 bit, WIN, OSX) supported
- A/B comparing function
- Fully isolated analog and digital path for maximum separation of these two worlds.
- 11 presets to have a kick start including 4 Exclusive mastering and bus presets made by Luca Pretolesi form Studio DMI
- Stereo, Dual Mono, M/S modes!
- also available without the front panel as Bettermaker 232P MKII REMOTE - to be used with dedicated DAW plugin via USB connection.
Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
S/N ratio: more than 104 dB
Supply voltage: 115V AC 50/60Hz or 230V AC 50Hz (depending on model)
Power consumption: 15 W
Input impedance: 10k Ohm unbalanced, 20k Ohm balanced
Output impedance: 100 Ohm unbalanced, 200 Ohm balanced
Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
Clip detector: YES
High-pass filter: 24db/oct 18…200Hz (variable)
EQ 1 freq. range: 45…1000Hz
EQ 1 gain: -15…+15dB
EQ 1 bandwidth: 0.2oct…3oct
EQ 2 freq. range: 650…15000Hz
EQ 2 gain: -15…+15dB
EQ 2 bandwidth: 0.2oct…3oct
PEQ low freq. range: 20, 30, 60, 100Hz
PEQ high freq. range: 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz
PEQ high cut freq: 5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct
Preset storage capacity: 399 presets