500-series stereo analog Pultec style EQ with digital recall
- Stereo/Dual mono Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features
- including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets
- stereo or dual mono operation
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up to 99 EQ502P’s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins.
- also available without front panel as Bettermaker EQ502P REMOTE
Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
Weight: 0,5 kg
Input impedance: 20k Ohm balanced
Output impedance: 200 Ohm balanced
Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
Clip detector: YES
P EQ low freq. range: 20, 30, 60, 100Hz
P EQ high freq. range: 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz
P EQ high cut freq: 5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct
Preset storage capacity: 399 presets